Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Coming Back .......After A Loooooonng Break

Hello,friends.So here I came back after a long break ,actually very long almost 4 years.Four years really...... its a long time, I know but was really very busy in life,Busy with my son,my new house,my craft assignments and some new projects,learning and exploring new cuisines or whatever was  coming in my way.But was always missing my blogging.  I know the blogging world has been hugely changed in these years so WE ARE!  Isn't it.

     But I think its better now  than never,So want to revive my blog again.This time with the hope of updating it regularly,no matter where I am or what I do. AMEN! 
    And at last leaving you all with my 4 years journey through some precious moments from my life....












One thing more now my blog name is' A Food Corner of Mine' .Everything needs some changes you know!












No comments: