Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sago Idli bookmarked from Priya's and Madhuri's blog

I saw this post sometimes back in Priya's blog and i knew I am going to try this soon.I tried it yesterday and it came out very well.Something new and different from regular rava idlis.Serve it with any chutney or sambhar ,it just tastes awesome.Even i fried some leftover idlis with finely chopped veggies today for breakfast ,they were good as well.

This is originally a recipe from Madhuri's blog ,the picture of this recipe in her blog is very good.Do check her blog for the recipe because i followed her recipe as it is and it just came out perfect.

Thanks Priya and Madhuri for sharing this recipe.

I an sending it to Priya's Bookmarked Recipe-every Tuesday Event.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Richa, wow lovely dear. I am sure you enjoyed them a lot as I did for sure. Next time I would love to try some fried ones as well :)

Satya said...

wow they looks so colorful n delicious ...i also want try them

Satya

http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Akila said...

It looks fantastic dear.......

Umm Mymoonah said...

I too want to try some sago Idli, your idlis looks really good.Will check out Madhuri's and Priya's blog for recipe.