Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Avocado Honey Milkshake

I personally not a big fan of Avocado and do not use frequently in my daily cooking but when Priya announced her Event ,i decided to give try some avocado recipes.I was searching for avocado recipes and found this one here  .I did not follow the recipe and made some changes according to my taste...

Ingredients-

Ripe Avocado - 1/2
Milk -1/2 cup
Honey-3 tbsp
ice cubes-1/2 cup
sugar if needed

Method-

1- Peel and scoop avocado.
2-Put all ingredients in blender(reserve 1 tbsp of honey) and blend till smooth.
3-Pour in serving glasses and garnish with remaining 1 tbsp of honey and serve chilled.

NOTE-1-Add sugar if required ,i like mine sweet so i added little sugar to it too.
            2-Use of avocado depends on you if you like taste of avocado ,you can use less or more.

I am sending it to Priya's Vegetable/fruit  Avocado Event.

6 comments:

Umm Mymoonah said...

Wow! That's one healthy power milk shake.

Unknown said...

Richa, that sounds rich and creamy. Thanks for sending this to my event :)

Indian Khana said...

That's one healthy milkshake..looks gud

Priya Suresh said...

Such a droolworthy shake, looks fantastic..

Life is beautiful !!! said...

Rich and creamy ...simply yum :)

Sushma Mallya said...

Quiet an unique one,,i have not tasted avocado yet but seems like a good one to try